1. During the User's visit, the website sends at least one cookie to the User's computer to uniquely identify the browser.
2. While displaying the website, its server automatically registers information sent by the User's browser. Server log files may include information such as web request, IP address, type and language of a browser, and date and time of sending the request. This information allows us to improve the quality of our services by identifying and storing Users' preferences and tracking trends, for example of how our site is searched.
a) remember the page display preferences,
b) create statistics and viewership reports.
4. The user can disable cookies on the website and thus remain anonymous. However, by not allowing the registration of cookies, the site will not be able to identify the User or his preferences.
5. To configurate your device's cookie acceptance options and determine the scope of cookies stored, the user can change the settings of the Internet browser used.
6. The website informs that the User's failure to change cookies settings implies that they will be placed on the User's end device. In such a case, the website may store information on the User's end device and access this information.
7. Information on managing cookies in specific browsers can be found on websites dedicated to individual browsers.
8. The website uses the following types of cookies: a) cookies that store the session's ID, b) Google Analytics cookies.
a) cookies that store the session's ID,
b) Google Analytics cookies.